Sunday, September 20, 2009

Altered Workshops


Yesterday was my first scrapbooking technique class. It was a big success. We have 6 ladies in
our group that have committed to learning a new technique every month. We learned how to heat emboss as well as how to use a baby wipe in our stamping. I wish I had thought to take pictures of some of their creations...maybe next time. After the class was finished, we hung out and cropped the day away. It was such a blast, but also very exhausting.

Next month, I am hosting a camping themed crop. We will enjoy 36 hours of creativity. Currently I am planning a clock making workshop and an acrylic frame workshop. Both of these items are great for gift giving. I'll post more information as soon as I get the date set. I will also try to post more pictures of the projects that I have planned.




No comments: