Monday, September 28, 2009

REMINDER: CAMP'N CROP


Hi again ladies, it's me again, your friendly Close to my Heart Creative Advisor! I wanted to remind everyone about the upcoming Camp'n Crop on Oct. 16-17. Don't forget your registration is due on Oct. 1st. If you haven't gotten your payment to me yet, don't 'stew' on this to long....seats are disappearing quickly! Remember, I'm providing meals, snacks, and tea....and what camp out is complete without S'mores?...You'll have a chance to 'fish' for ideas and catch up with the latest buzz over the chirping cricut! We'll have give-aways that you're sure to love! There will be challenges and games to help you finish those pages....with no pesky mosquitos and no humidity to bother us....get busy packing your napsack and your tools...and don't forget to bring your pj's so you can settle in for an adventure filled cropping good time!

No comments: