Saturday, September 12, 2009

Scrapbooking & Homecoming

Today I attended a crop. I met two new wonderful ladies and advised them creatively. Thanks to them both for allowing me to share my passion for scrapbooking with them. I hope that we will get together again soon to scrapbook. My technique class starts next weekend and I am very excited about that. Next month I'll be hosting the Camp'n Crop....we'll enjoy 36 hours of pure scrapping fun!!! Tomorrow is homecoming at church. I am looking forward to hearing our guest preacher and his family of singers. After service, we will celebrate in true Baptist form while we have dinner on the grounds. If you've never enjoyed a meal like that of a Baptist potluck, you're missing a real treat. I strongly suggest you may your way to one just as fast as humanly possible...it's almost like an all you can eat buffet on steroids...only better....there are enough desserts to feed an entire village in Africa.

No comments: