Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Technique Class

I am preparing supplies for the technique class and I need to confirm those of you who are participating. If indeed you are, I need you to email or call me and let me know for sure. Remember it's a 6 month commitment to spend $25 (before tax/shipping) each month of the 6 months. In return, you will learn 1 or 2 techniques each month and you will receive $25 free product during 1 of those months. Our first Technique class is scheduled for 8am Sept. 19th at New Hope Church. If you are considering the class, but haven't signed up because you are unable to attend the technique class in person, I will make you a sample and get it to you with instructions.

The free monthly crop for Sept. will be held on the 19th beginning at 11am. Because this is a free crop, you will need to bring your own food and snacks. I will provide tea and water and we will have access to kitchen facilities. If you are planning on attending the crop I need for you to RSVP so I can insure that I have a table set up for you.

No comments: