Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ph.D. Certified

I received my Ph.D. certificate and pin in the mail today. Now I have to paper to back me. I finished my Close to my Heart degree program a little over a month ago. I am now a certified Creative Advisor for Close to my Heart. The fleshly part of me says, " It's about time somebody recogonizes my abilities." Honestly, I am humbled. It's my creativity that I use most to work for the Lord. He blessed me with my talents and He can certainly take them away. I hope that I may always use my gifts to honor and glorify Him. Heavenly Father, thank you for the blessings you have bestowed upon me thru sharing my creativity.

My first technique class starts this Saturday. Words can hardly contain how excited I am to finally be fulfilling my passion of teaching others how to be creative. This group will meet monthly to learn new techniques to help enhance their scrapbooking. Contact me to learn how you can learn these techniques too!

No comments: