Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lost Lagoon

We recently took a trip to SeaWorld just to play in the Lost Lagoon. If you've ever been there, you know why it was worthy of dedicating a whole day too and if you haven't been, well...get there as fast as you can! It's the only time you'll ever see me in a swimsuit....and that's only because I had too. I managed to dodge the camera most of the day, but I did end up with one picture of me....not terribly bad, but I certainly ain't ready to share it with the rest of cyber space (sorry folks...just not happening). Instead, I will share a photo of the kids as they came down of the sky tubin'. Gary and I went down first, ahead of them, so that we could watch them as they hit the bottom....I just love how excited they were.....it made the whole swimsuit issue worth it! I used an inexpensive disposable waterproof camera to take the pictures....it sure does make me appreciate the fact that I have a good camera that takes excellent quality photos.

No comments: