Saturday, September 26, 2009

Close to my Heart

A group of us consultants got together today for a team meeting. We shared ideas and did a little creating. The top sellers were recognized. We welcomed new recruits and went over things we hope to accomplish soon. I am super excited that I am hosting my first home gathering next month....I feel like it's going to be the first of many to come! After the meeting today, the girls and I cropped for a few hours. They really enjoy creating pages...and I'm going to have to restock their inventory really soon. Next spring, I hope to plan a junior crop, but for now I am currently planning for the gathering, another technique class and the upcoming camp'n crop. The camp'n crop is going to be a mini-retreat of sorts. Games, prizes, decoration, ideas, and lots of fun, fun, fun...and energy too!

No comments: