Saturday, September 5, 2009

Over the past few days, I have been catching up with old classmates from high school on facebook! It's somewhat surprising how you can pick up with people like you've never been apart. After many years, you see how things change and how they never really change all at the same time. One of my newly found friends and I go back to grade school together. We met up at the end of last week and had a great time reminiscing old memories of each other and planning to make new ones. It all links back to scrapbooking. I have developed some of the best relationships with people because of scrapbooking and now I am finding and rekindling old friendships because of scrapbooking. Some people might say that I am obsessed with scrapbooking; that might actually be true, but it has only brought good things as a result.

No comments: