Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Young Love


Today's photo is from one of my professional shoots. It is one of my favorite photographs because of the emotion that was captured int it. Who would have known that now, a little more than a year later, these two young people would promise themselves to each other for a lifetime. A young man of great patience, patience enough to wait two years to take her hand in marriage. A young lady of great morals, morals enough to save herself for that time. I think they both need our prayers to keep what love they have for each other forever. Our prayers to protect that love from worldly evils. When I look at this photo, I see so much more than two people in love. I see two people as easy going and laid back as a t-shirt and a nice comfy pair of jeans. I see two people who put each other ahead of themselves. I see two people, knowing that hard times will come, and also knowing they have each other and more importantly they have God. I know that if they continue to allow God to lead their lives...they will go on to do great things for Him. I have certainly been blessed by them both.

No comments: