Thursday, July 12, 2007

PRIDE and JOY


This is my pride and joy...although they are commonly referred to as chaos, mayhem, and trouble...in that order. This photo was taken back in March. We were on our way to New Salem Church just outside of Henderson, TX in the view of a call as pastor. The experience was great, but we both felt like that's not what God had in store for us. So, we are still seeking his will. Anyway, this is one of my recent favorite snapshots of the kids. I love the candidness displayed in this picture. The smiles on their faces are all natural. And believe you me when I tell you it is difficult to get a picture that they are all happy in at the same time. I can't tell you the number of times that I have tried to snap pictures of them and I have 2 perfect kids in 5 frames and in the 6th frame, when the 3rd child finally cooperates, one of the other 2 have finally grown weary....it happens that way nearly everytime.

No comments: