Monday, July 23, 2007

It's that time of year again


The time of year for our annual family photo. It has been a year since we had one taken. I have had such a hard time trying to decide how I want to do this years picture. I would really like to have an outdoor picture done of our family. But finding a photographer in this area to do outdoor portraits has been difficult. I don't need a million different poses, just a few poses of the family together. I have more pictures of the kids than I am able to shake a stick at. I am hoping that we get a good enough shot to make a poster print to put above a fireplace mantel when I have one. This photograph here was last years family picture. We were all dressed up like we were from the 50's. We had just had our family reunion a few weeks earlier, and we had had a 50's theme. So I thought it would be nice to have our family photo taken with a "twist" ... no pun intended.

1 comment:

iWonder said...

I was just passing by and I just like to say that your family is really cute. I like the fact that you have an annual photo cause my family has never taken a family photo...and I am 19. This upcoming week my twin sister and I are getting our first pictures taken together (outdoors along the shore). I can't wait.

All the best to you and your family.