Monday, July 9, 2007

An Officer and a Gentleman


Interesting to think about it that way I guess. Dear hubby (Gary) is an Animal Control Officer, hence the officer part and well I will try to explain the gentleman part. You see, he is slow to anger and very considerate of me. The only thing he cares more about than me is God. He is hopelessy devoted to me. And honestly, I wouldn't want it any other way.

He surrendered to the ministry almost two years ago, and while we don't know exactly what God has in store for us yet, we are willing with open hearts. You see, Gary lacks self-confidence, except when he is ministering to others about Christ's plan. This photo here was taken only a month after he had surrendered. I will be the first to tell you, he had never worn anything other than jeans and a t-shirt until this time. He even wore jeans to our wedding. But in all fairness, I must tell you that he did wear a collared shirt and tie at our wedding. That photo is altoghether for another day. Other than how nice he looked in the suit, the thing I see in this picture is confidence. Perhaps tomorrows picture will show our pride and joy.

No comments: