Sunday, July 8, 2007

a picture a day


Now that I know how to post photos on my blog, I would like to post a photo a day. One reason I want to do this is because it will help me make a post everyday. I will at least have to tell you about the photo at minimum. So today's picture is going to be one of my most recent photos of me. Enjoy it, because I spend 98% of my time behind the camera. That means there aren't many photos of me. I really, really, really dig scrapbooking, and everything that comes with it, so this photo is one of me at the Alamo during our recent trip to San Antonio. I took the magazine along for the trip and it was in my handbag. When my dear hubby (whom maybe I will picture tomorrow) wanted to take my photo, I cringed. I really don't like pictures of me, and especially if I am not looking my best. I have however come to realize, that the me I don't like in photos is the real me. T-shirt, jeans and a ponytail, yep that's me. Not very pretty, but I have a big heart and a sparkling personality. If you take time to get through the outer layer, you might just find that out. Sorry, didn't mean to get on the soap box there. Back to the photo a day thing...I think you will enjoy so check back tomorrow to see what I have.

No comments: