Sunday, August 30, 2009

More Paper Cake

After sharing the idea with others, this is the grand design of Diane Buzzell, a sister consultant with Close to my Heart. These are her words:

I used Colonial White cardstock and a couple stamp sets to stamp vines and flowers on it. I had some vellum confetti flowers I don't know where I got. They were in my stash and I used liguid glass to adhere them randomly. I used Just Blooms and White Daisy paper flowers for the centerpiece with some curling ribbon. And some white daisies with sparkles on the sides. My open house theme was the Idea Book "Unveiling" so I decided on a kind of a wedding theme. I was impressed that it didn't take too awfully long to make. Deciding on the stamps and the design took the most time.

Thank you Diane for letting us see your take on the awesome idea!

No comments: