Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Triplicate



As a scrapbooker, one of the elements of page design is to break the page into thirds. I can't help but notice how our Heavenly Father has the patent on design. I don't know why I'm surprised by this, after all, He is the creator of the universe. It's not like any ideas that I come up with are really mine.

I am often amazed at some of the art I have made. How much more amazing must our Savior, our Creator, marvel at His creations. Sometimes, after I've worked a while on a project, I get discouraged when it doesn't turn out the way I wanted it to. That makes me ponder about how we sometimes disappoint our Maker when we disobey him or blatantly choose to do things our way. When we don't yeild to the will of The Creative Genious, God, we don't live up to the potential He has gifted us with.

No comments: