Thursday, April 1, 2010

Keys


Oh the doors they will unlock and the places the will take you. I have decided to begin a daily photo challenge. I hope to take at least one photo a day, no particular subject, but something I feel will help me to appreciate the everyday moments....help me to see them in a different light so to speak. This snapshot of my keyring discloses the places that I frequent the most. I am delighted that not only are the keys to my abode, and my vehicle on this keyring, but more importantly, the key to the church. When I take time to think about this, I am reminded that not only is it a place that I find solace and sanctuary, but others trust me to hold this key.....not a treasure to be taken lightly. So far, this challenge is working as planned.

1 comment:

JigsawJones said...

I'm really excited for this. I LOVE the 365 photo challenges! I would never be able to keep up with it.