Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Still budding after almost 12 years!


This photo is clearly a rosebud! What you may need help seeing is the message it holds for me. I look at this and I think about the fresh picked flowers that Gary brought me out of the blue just yesterday. I am so blessed to have a man in my life that never grows tired of keeping the flame kindled between us. Over and over I hear women complain that after a while, the romance grows cold, that their men just don't treat them the way they once did, that they feel like a trophy on the shelf collecting dust. The key is to find the balance, you don't want them to work so hard for you that they give up, but you don't want to give in to easily either. Saying "I do" doesn't mean that it's over, it means the best is yet to come. Just like this rosebud, it's a process that takes time to blossom!

No comments: