Saturday, April 3, 2010


Today's photo really was a challenge for me. I have a few different shots, but listening for the one that spoke to me took a while. I finally decided on this on because it says a couple things to me. The boot seems to have a bit of nostalgia mixed with modern material. That's how I feel some days. I think of myself as 'old-fashioned' but at the same time, I don't know how I ever lived without internet. In the words of Hannah Montana, "I've got the best of both worlds!" The second thing I am drawn to is the repetition of the buttons. There's just something to be regarded about things that never change. I have spent countless hours trying to break out of the proverbial box, going above and beyond anyone's expectations in many areas of my life. It's been a hard lesson for me to learn that doing something the same way it's always been done isn't always a bad thing. I hope that makes sense. I can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store for my challenge.

No comments: