Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sundays


I’ve always considered myself a spontaneous individual. Often, I dread the mundane nature of routine. I attribute this to my quirky creative side. The funny thing is, I like crisp clean lines when decorating or scrapbooking. I guess it all comes down to balance. That’s why I love Sundays! Before I got married, I had only been to church every once in a while. As an adult, I didn’t go to church at all until about a week before I got married. My life is still chaotic and I often fly by the seat of my pants. doing things in the spur of the moment is just how I roll. Who needs a plan? That’s my usual theory. But there is never a doubt as to where I will be on Sunday! Sundays are the Lord’s Day. As a single woman, I never thought in a million years that I would be the wife of a pastor. Sundays are a great example of everything that is right with my life. Sundays are spent at church. Sundays are days that I can refuel and recharge for the week ahead. Sundays bring balance, they complete me!

No comments: