Friday, January 25, 2008

Not so Redneck after all

I did this bridal photo shoot today. I loaded the photos and then began looking through them, and I was surprised at myself. I am shocked that I actually took the pictures. I mean, they look like some expensive professional photographer took them. I have been professionally taking pictures now for about 3.5 years, but I mostly do families, kids, and seniors...I haven't really ever done much in the way of glamour.
More than feeling good about my work, I am just so pleased to have had such a wonderfully pleasing shoot. I mean, lots of times, folks want things so perfect that they stress over every little detail. and that stress, stresses me out. This bride was perfect. She was sweet, and easy-going, very down to earth. If all photo shoots were that easy, I might be inclined to do them more often. Truth is, I am nervous every time I have a new client. I worry if they will be pleased, or will I be able to accommodate their needs or wants. I so did not have that worry today. Look at the results:

No comments: