Wednesday, August 1, 2007

FIRST TIME EVER


It's not really a big secret, but this layout tells about something I have done for the First time ever! The journaling reads: This is the first time ever tat I have seen my side profile and not been uneasy about it. I have never been very pleased with the way I look. I don't really dwell on it, but I have never liked to see pictures of myself. This is on I don't mind seeing again. Title is from old sticker stock I have and flourishes are from ctmh. I rarely ever use solid white background paper as it reminds me of my creative memories days...but I have seen a few in the gallery lately, and decided to give this a shot. The photo was taken by my husband on our son's first grade field trip. I was sitting in the front seat talking to his teacher and he snapped it without me knowing. It's a little blurry, but I used it anyway.

No comments: