Thursday, August 16, 2007

the first of many


This is the first of many pictures to come as a result of our vacation to Rocky Mt. National Park. This picture was taken as we were driving into Colorado at daybreak. We left on Sunday afternoon and arrived at the Colorado border at 6:00 am. As daybreak began, I snapped multiple photos just to see what I might get. I am so not a morning person, as in I don't get up very easily when its early. The thing is, I was still awake from the day before. We drove straight through, I drove while Gary slept, and then vice versa. He took over about 5:30 am, and I waited for the sun to come up before I took my naptime. I was so amazed at how beautiful the sunrise was. I can hardly believe I was able to capture just a smidgen of its beauty in this shot. Tell me, what do you think about it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.