Saturday, March 17, 2007

my first entry

Well, this is all brand new to me. I am a little slow getting on the train sometimes but here I am. I think this is going to be a little addicting. I can record my many thoughts and look back over them later. Don't get me wrong, my memory isn't failing me yet, but I am always busy and tend to remember things after its to late or I can't seem to recall it on cue. This will be especially helpful with my scrapbook journaling.

I decided to start this after reading several other blogs. One in particular was from a mother who had lost her 16 yr old daughter and this became part of her memorial. While I haven't faced that tragedy, I still felt it important to start writing things down. One never knows when they will be faced with that and this is a good way to reflect back on my thoughts during different periods of my life.

I don't mean to make this long, or to bore the one who reads it, but much like a journal entry I just keep going until I have nothing left to add.

No comments: