Wednesday, March 21, 2007

2 days off

Well, I am back off to work tomorrow after having been off for 2 extra days. I had to go to the dentist today. I was hoping to use my time off to do some scrapping, but as it turns out I really didn't get much done. I did create an idea box. I have began using index cards to collect some of my loose thoughts, and adding them to my idea box for later use. Maybe that will help me out a good bit, and help me keep up with an idea so that it is easier to recall when I need it. I wonder is this a sign that I am getting older and more forgetful, I hope not. I use my short term memory so much at work with small details at times and retaining little bits of info, not to mention the telephone numbers, I have an entire phonebook in my brain. Anyway, that's my plan for now. Who knows if I will be able to keep up with it, but I think its the most feasible thing I have come across lately. I need to get off here and get busy scrapping.

No comments: